Before I post this I just want to clarify that my children and husband mean more time me than anything and anyone else EVER!!
That being said, there are times when motherhood is so hard. I often find myself questioning how I'm bringing them.up, am I doing too much, too little, do I nag too much, am I teaching them right, do I really need sleep, sometimes is it worth it?! It's hard whilst you're in it to see the good you're doing.
It's one of those weeks. I'm tired. Evie is teething non stop. She's awake all the time day and night. The boys are wonderfully energetic. The rain has poured so outdoors has been limited. I'm exhausted now. Thankfully it is Saturday tomorrow so I get lie in. And thankfully...I can remember at the end of the day how amazing my children are. Plus, at least one person compliments one or more of my children each day. That's not bad at all I think!!
Friday, 20 May 2016
It's hard work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment