I can probably count on one hand the amount of times Joshy has willingly danced with me. And maybe two hands for Sam. Yesterday we had a great dance session and I want to make sure I never forget. I took the 80s album and blasted it. Evie and I rocked away and then I invited Joshy to join me. To my surprise he held out his hands and we swung then together. Then he started wiggling and shaking his legs and then swinging his whole body. He broke into a little break dance and then wriggled through my legs and around me. He then grabbed my hands and we twisted and twirled. Then Sam joined in, letting me twirl him around and then wiggling...albeit in a wolfy type way, to the music. Evie giggled away as she watched us move and she too joined in the wiggles. 25 minutes we danced for. Joshys favourite being 'fame' for some reason. This for sure, was one of the happiest moments of my week. Just pure fun that I saw etched all over them. I wish I had a picture by I didn't want to risk the moment ending sooner than it should have. I love being a mummy to these crazy kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment