I wanted to do a quick update of things I don't want to forget.
Evie has got moves. She loves to dance and it makes.me so happy. No matter what music she has a little boogie and it's adorable. Her arms swing in the air from side to side.
Her current favourite song is hickory dickory doc. She has gone from row row your boat to 'Evie plays on the swing/slide' to this. I love it. She has actions and everything.
She's now 13 months, chunky and a size 3.5h feet. She loves pasta of most kinds. Today she ate tuna pasta for the first time and loved it. She signs quite a few signs. Milk, food, duck, brothers, daddy and please & thank you. It's so cute to watch. About 2 weeks ago she finally started to sleep through the night. We love it. It's so nice to feel refreshed again. We didn't do anything special just carried on with routine. I kind of miss our night cuddles but am happy for the break. She loves her brothers so much. She especially loves trying to run like them. She has 9 teeth with another starting to poke through. I honestly cannot express how happy Evie is. She makes everyone around her smile...literally everyone! She is a blessing on our lives daily xx
Tuesday, 24 May 2016
Just remembering
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment