I couldn't possibly not add this to the blog. Whilst on our way back from centre parcs yesterday, (that'll be a separate post) we had a long journey and it was late, dark and rainy. We desperately tried to keep the kids awake in the car. We failed with Sam. I kept on stretching backwards and wobbling his legs, tickling him etc but it was hard work. At knew point I shouted 'sam open your eyes' and was greeted with 'I don't need to go' ha. Yeah that was weird. Then it got hilarious as I tickled his leg as once again he fell asleep. At this point he shouts 'I'm not Anakin' ha ha. We all about died laughing...except sam who carried on snoring. So cute!! We asked him if he was dreaming about star wars to which he had no idea what we were talking about! Brilliant!
No comments:
Post a Comment