Thursday, 13 October 2016

Forest family

My heart is full. We live in a beautiful Place, my family is beautiful, our marriage is beautiful and our life is...yes...beautiful. I feel so blessed. My children get to play outdoors daily, we play in leaves, they are happy. They love each other too and we work hard to maintain a family of loyalty and love and devotion to each other. So far it's working and that makes me happy.



The boys go to a little school...like 60 people and although it's not perfect, they seem happy there. Sam has done amazing woth the new school routine and joshy is settling into a new class and a new life.
Moving only an hour away has had more trials than I anticipated. Everyone in the forest seems to know each other already. It's been hard for the boys to make friends in school. But they haven't complained. They have done amazingly.
We have to drive everywhere which puts evie in the car a lot doing school runs twice a day. She never complains.
David works 10 hour days if not more. He never complains. I wish I were more like them.
 We have wonderful neighbours who have 2 children. They all get on so well together and we get on with the parents too. We spent the summer around evening fires, playing music and watchjng our children build relationships. It was amazing.
 Autumn brings around a whole new world as we spend our days collecting leaves and pine cones and doing treasure hunts.
 Again, I feel so blessed.  Nothing can compare to the feeling of family. My hearts aches when they are sad, I miss them like crazy when they are at school and I lover being with them when they are home. I
 Our favourite thing is pokemon hunting at the moment. We lover a good walk with a good pokemon hunt  we do parks and castles and the docks etc. These kids are awesome. They have adapted so so well.

 I know this is all random but it's a whole bunch of memories that I want to keep in my mind.
 Roll on the holidays when we get all day together!

We love the forest!!

No comments: