Hello again. I thought we would do an update on our amazing spring break holiday that we have had this week.
In England, booking a holiday within England is always a risk. Especially when it's Cornwall. It's one of the most beautiful places in the world I'm convinced. But in bad weather it's pretty tricky to enjoy it especially if you have 3 children in tow.
However, we have lucked out this week and it has truly been one of my most favourite holidays ever. The children have been so well behaved and excited and loved everything we have done. Even with the exhaustion that a holiday brings. Our apartment is tiny, and not the greatest for 5 of us. But it's meant that we could stay out all day and make the most of the places we visit.
We have done The Eden project, The Lizard (kynance cove), St Ives, a national trust place, Newquay beach, paradise park, Padstow where we did crab fishing and more beach play. It's truly been awesome. We've used the car (which is new...I'll do a post on that soon) a lot as places are spread around a lot but it'd been worth it.
Take a look at some pictures and try to capture a bit of what I'm talking about. Plus, my kids are adorable!
Edit: I'm having issues putting photos on...I'll keep trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment