Sunday, 5 March 2017

Photo share















These babies of ours sure keep us busy and on our toes. But I seriously look at them at least once an hour (ok maybe not quite as much as that) and am so grateful they are ours.
Joshy is a chatterbox especially about pokemon, zelda and minecraft and can literally talk for hours about it. He is gentle and kind to everyone and is so happy to be with people that love him.
He likes to make people laugh. Today he announced ' i dont know why upsy daisy sits outside all the time. I mean, sje might get eaten by wild boar of shes not careful'. Ha ha valid point!
Sam is adorable and is loving learning to read and write.  He copies his big brother in everything and he loves to have one on one attention from him. Sam is such a little dude. He enjoys zelda and cuddling up to David whilst they play together and still loves a good cuddle with me. He told me he wanted to marry me today. Awwww too cute right!
Evie is a little cheeky pants. She wraps us all around her little finger and gets away with murder. Her and joshy are thick as thieves and get up to all kinds of mischief together.
Evies hair is getting long and yet she refuses t keep hair bands or clips etc. She prefers the scarecrow look. She loves the gruffalo, frozen and iggle piggle. Thankfully she is losing interest in peppa. She has 3 teddies she goes to bed with, pigly, peppa and George.  She loves anything messy and is a rubbish eater. I adore her.  She's like my little shadow and I love her for it!
We are so blessed to all be together. I'm. So glad they are all ours x

No comments: