Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Heat wave!!

It's officially summer today!! Now I like heat but 31 degrees is a little too toasty. However we have made the most of the heat and had fun with water slides in our fabulous garden, picnics in the park, Strawberry picking and castle trips (again). I'm trying to be a bit better of being in the moment and enjoying it rather than taking photos all the time which, a lot of times I find are ruining the moment. So the pictures I have are from a distance or are of special moments I'd like to remember.
I really hope this weather cools down a little but stays warm and bright. It lightens everyone's mood!
This was a walk at beechenhurst on the gruffalo trail.

Raglan castle is awesome! 


Joshys photography 

I took the boys to see Nick Sharrets show in cheltenham with all the shark in the park stories. We had a lovely time! 
Wenchford is a little forest walk which had a stream you can play in. The kids loved it


Best buddy brothers on the slide

Cheeky girls collecting stones...her fave activity


More water play! 

Only 4 weeks 2 days till the summer holidays!!


No comments: