As usual we went to have a visit to Manchester before Christmas. It's one of my favourite things to do. I love getting all the children together and watching hair excitement show through their play and laughter. I love seeing my parents and how my children are excited to be around them.
David couldn't come with us this time as he was still working so I was on my own. But we had such fun being with my brother and his wife Gina. We had a visit to Father Christmas, a family buffet, some shopping where the children were spoilt and we watched the Bristol city game. Against Manchester United. Where Bristol city won. For me, that was a triumph. Not so much for Michael and gina but itbwas all pretty entertaining.
All in all, a wonderful weekend and we loved it. Although there really is no place like home!
Friday, 22 December 2017
Christmas with my family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment