Evie and I have been attending work/nursery together for a year now. We love being together every day. I'm so glad I get to be with her daily, and be part if her growing up. Going to work here hasn't always been fun though. With a new change for us both and... well an interesting was of running a nursery, it's fair to say I wondered if I had done the right thing. But then the nursery went under new management and things are changing for the better and it is wonderful. It would be so much harder if I had to leave Evie else where or if I didnt love my job so much. She is wonderful and thrives off learning and exploring. She is confident and happy and loves to plant a kiss on my cheek regularly, before buzzing off to play with her friends again. I love the way Evie makes me feel like the most important person around. She is awesome, in every way!

No comments:
Post a Comment