Sometimes, wagging school and doing something together totally outweighs obeying the rules. Today was one if those days where we just needed time and fun together. So we made the most of the sunshine and headed to Cheltenham outdoor pool which was fab. We played sharks, the kids found confidence in the slide and then we ate lots of yummy food. I even stopped a random little girl from drowning...all in a days work 😊
I dont always prioritize my children as much as I should and I'm riddled with guilt a lot of the time. But chucking them around a pool today, reminded me why its so important. I adore them and I'm lucky to have them. So I need them to know that too!
We highly recommend the Cheltenham lido. £10 for all of us to go in for as long as we want so that's awesome too!! And its heated so lovely all year round. We had a blast!


No comments:
Post a Comment