Well...The title says it all...it started off well but the weather is now so bad I have been reduced to trips to TESCO and ASDA for entertainment (because its free to go in and you don't HAVE to spend money, even though most times you do). meals for lunch and guitar hero! I mean, in fairness im still enjoying it but i do fail to see the reason why they call this 'the summer season' when all it does is piddle it down all day!
anyway...that was a long sentence! This week did bring one very exciting thing....the start of the football season. being Bristol City season tickets holders now, we got to go the game one last night. It was such a good feeling to be back home :) we won of course, 2-1 against Peterborough united (however you spell it). It was nice to shout, jump around and yell obscenities without being told to be quiet :) roll on Saturday when match 2 takes place.
This weekend we have David's younger brother Chris and Oli coming to stay...its their first time here and so they are super excited. apparently staying in our lovely 2 bedroom maisonette is 'way mire exciting then staying at home'. I'd just like to remind all readers that their home consists of a £750,000 3 floored, 7 bedroomed, 3 bathroomed house with all the posh stuff any boys could ask for. However, having a wii guitar hero, a chance to watch Bristol city LIVE, a big brother and a sister in law beats all that! We are indeed blessed :) However, when the weekend is done they might be saying something different! we'll see.
So the plans consist of pizza and games fri evening, Bristol zoo Saturday day time, football match (LIVE) sat evening and then chilling on the Sunday...I reckon it'll do, don't you!! tune in soon to see what happens...and pray for some sun!!
Oh...and before i go, i have to mention just how excited I am that The X factor is starting again on Saturday! I mean i love big brother but X factor is in a league of its own! so tune in...I'm gonna be following every minute (I'm such a GEEK) :)
Oh...speaking of geekiness...I would also like to mention that I won my first game of monopoly the other day...and considering we play it at least 5 times a week I have reason to believe that it is quite an accomplishment!! thank you...thank you (she says, bowing) :)
1 comment:
Amen, the weather is so depressing, I'm convinced we're going to see flooding in Lisburn by the morning, it's that bad!!
Post a Comment