
This was at the Westernbirt arberitum... however its spelt!! And whats more fun is that we got there and it was officially closed...but open...so we got in free and it was lovely :)
Its me, and a very pretty red tree!! And my very lovely red coat :) almost christmas see :)
This was in a local park on a sunday afternoon...was so hot and pretty. We fed ducks and everything! oh the life of a child :)
Its Davey by the pretty red tree...with his lovely new coat i bought him :)
This is that sunday afternoon again, where i got t owear my lovely jumper again :)So, as well as all this ive also been getting ready for Christmas. Because it uis my favourite time I dont like to rush it. Id rather be prepared and then enjoy it than rush and miss everything. So, we have pantos booked, presents bought and im starting the christmas chutney tomorow!! I LOVE IT!! Then we're off to centre parcs for new year and so we dont have to worry about entertaining which is going to be weird but lovely i think :) Ive already bought the pumpkins for halloween, booked a fire for bonfire night and planned carol concerts, dinners and day trips!! Cant get better really!1 all i need now is...well Santa...of course! Im very excited can you tell! Tis the season to be jolly! Oh i also just arranged my christmas works party (is that said in the right order,,,hmmmm,0 which im also excited for!! However, the next big thing is my graduation day in a few weeks and im lucky as my whole family is coming down for the weekend...that doesnt happen very often and sp im really looking forward to that!! Even goinhg cap and gown style :)
Other news, Ive been learning the art of chess...i got the main point now but david beats me EVERY time...likie it makes me so frustrated i actually cry!! Its not healthy im sure. Im hoping when my dad visits he can teach me some tips to whip his butt!!
Anyway, a week left till half term...wow its felt like forever, this term has dragged! So roll on next week!
Sorry to bore you, its a waffly one im aware...HAPPY AUTUMN THOUGH!!!
2 comments:
Hey Karen! This is Em (sis. Cram) I didn't know you had a blog. I like the pretty autumn pics and your red coat. I just bought a long red coat too for winter and I love it. and Happy graduation soon!
I love Autumn too - my absolutely most fandabadosie time too!
Post a Comment