Friday, 17 October 2008

The flippin quiz thing...

OK...I've been tagged...i tried getting away with it but i got reminded again and again :) so, here goes....

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to others.

Here are the questions:

1. Where is your cell phone? Bag
2. Where is your significant other? Lounge
3. Your hair color? Blonde:)
4. Your mother? Kind
5. Your father? Intelligent
6. Your favorite thing? Davey
7. Your dream last night? Interesting
8. Your dream/goal? Accomplished!
9. The room you're in? Hall
10. Your hobby? Singing
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mummy!
13. Where were you last night? IKEA
14. What you're not? Lazy
15. One of your wish-list items? China
16. Where you grew up? Manchester
17. The last thing you did? Shopped
18. What are you wearing? Clothes (?)
19. Your TV? Huge
20. Your pet? none:(
21. Your computer?works :)
22. Your mood? happy!
23. Missing someone? Nope!
24. Your car? Exciting :)
25. Something you're not wearing? Wig
26. Favorite store? ASDA
27. Your summer? Wet
28. Love someone? Davey
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? Minutes
31. Last time you cried? Week

There...I did it,,...and i have to say i could prob think of some more interesting questions but hey, thats not the point!! So, I tag whoever wants to do it :) have fun xxx

No comments: