Saturday, 4 October 2008

LEGAL...

So, 2.5 years ago I decided i wanted to learn how to drive...after over £2000. lots of patience, 2 tests and a lot of moaning, this week i finally accomplished my goal.Its a great feeling and I have used way too much petrol driving around everywhere to show everyone who cares that 'Im driving on my own' ha ha. so yes, Im very excited and now i can jingle my car keys and say things like 'bla, blinkin trafic, i hate it'. Ha ha i love it!!! Heres the evidence!!!

5 comments:

Jam♥ said...

Congrats~

irishkaren said...

well done, you'll love the freedom of a car.

Unknown said...

Yey! well done Karen. That is soooooooo fab! I am really very excfuted for you. Way to go!

Unknown said...

that was supposed to be *excited*

Kerrin and Dave said...

Hey dudette, check out my blog... I tagged you to play another word game, Quiz of the week:)