First..David bought me a bear from the bear factory. We chose it, stuffed it (it even has a cool little beating heart inside) and then we dressed it. Its become my best friend...why not ey, my chubby hubby did buy it for me :) however, as i was sat on the computer the other day David came down the stairs giggling to himself. 'Hmmm, what's happening' was my thought...then i though ' What's he up to'. I later went upstairs to see this...
Yep...thats right, my bear hanging from our bedroom light shade!!! How rude and very sad. He however thought it was very funny (which it was). so I left a note on our bath tub for him...
i know, I know, we're children at heart but hey, you gotta have fun haven't you :)
1 comment:
I think you have more bath toys than my baby girl!! =) Looks like fun though! Congrats on the driving test as well. Great job!
Post a Comment