Monday, 6 December 2010

Day five

Have I missed a day,...Im so confused?! Anyway, Todays learning happened as follows:
  • I started studying the material for next years sunday school class. I dont usually go into this class as i teach Gospel principles but recently I have craved deeper knowledge. So i grabbed the manuel and I loved the title if the first lesson 'Getting to Know Christ'. I was excited as its the perfect time of year too. One of the questions though made me reflect on Him and the effects of Him in my life. The question was 'How has the life and light of Christ affected your life thus far?'. At first I was tempted to skip the question thinking bla bla bla. Then i remmebered the point of me doing this tudying and the importance of me remembering my relationship with My father in eaven. So, I thought about it and I have learnt that when you sit and ponder this question, answers come thick and fast! I loved it!
  • I also learnt (on a more fun note) tht I am the best christmas tree finder EVER....or at least out of David and I. And because of that we now have a lovely tree all decorated and pretty :) Joshua happened to wake up for some reason at 10pm this evening and wouldnt settle so we brought him downstairs...never done that befroe...anyway, he LOVED the baubles and proceeded to unpack them from one box and put them in another and then was fascinated by the star. Super cute :)
Anyway, Christmas is well and truely on its way. David and I did all our Christmas shopping on Saturday which was actually fun and very productiove. Shopping woth David is like shopping with a child usually...he loses patience after 10 minutes and then wants to just look at the games ec/ But this time, we wandered round the markets and bought cheese filled pretzels, watched the skaters on the rink with Joshy and just enjoyed the christmas atmosphere. Heres to a fun filled, Christ centred Christmas so far...

No comments: