Sunday, 11 May 2014

Art work

I don't know if you've noticed... Bit kids draw a lot! And I'm one of those people that gets emotionally attached when I see how much effort my children put into their work. So I end up keeping them all and filing them away! Well this has to stop because I have boxes and bags etc if pictures! So I decided the ones I would really really really like to keep I will keep! And display on the fridge or wall etc. but then I also decided that I would keep records of firsts or good efforts etc, by taking pictures of them and blogging them! That way I can de clutter and yet keep the memory! So here's a few from a recent craft session where Samuel used and managed to accomplish, scissors! And then both the boys enjoyed doing sticking pictures! I wish I could have them all over my house... But that would be silly... Right?!?



No comments: