Saturday, 20 September 2014

Children x 3

Well I guess now people know I can finally write about this! About the whole idea of having another human grow inside of me, about how it has to come out and how it's going to, once again, change our lives! It's crazy but exciting all at once. In honesty I don't think I have completely got my head around it all. Being a mother of two children is hard enough so who knows how hard another will be! Crazy I expect yet full of rewards along the way! 
I've been terribly sick... And still am terribly sick. More than I ever was with my other pregnancies. We've had German measles to be scared of, sickness bugs taking it's toll and a son starting school just to add to the stress. I can't say I'm not glad the first 12 weeks, almost 13, are over! It's been long! But  hoping it will get better! 
We told the children they were going to have a baby and it was a wonderful moment. I wish is caught every bit on camera. 
Joshy is already in love with it and Sam... Well he's a bit small but he occasionally looks at my tummy like I'm crazy saying something other than food is in there :)
Here's hoping to a healthy and lovely pregnancy and labour x

No comments: