Sunday, 21 September 2014

School updated...

Well so far it's hit and miss! I've found the following things:
-a thinking chair is today's politically correct way of saying 'naughty chair'
-a new teacher fresh from uni is always great! 
-the walk to school with Joshy is turning into my favourite part of the every day! 
-wearing... Or not wearing, daps can bring on too many emotions. 
-children value stickers from their teachers more than life itself

-red is a good colour on Joshy 
-packed lunches scare me! It represents a whole new meaning to starting school... Longer hours, big halls, I'm scared for him! 
-no matter what, Joshy would rather be home! That's hard for me! 
-no one else will ever love or understand your children as well as you want them too or as well as you can! 

So yeah, I blame the pregnancy hormones within me but for some reason, Joshy starting lunches tomorrow scares me. I miss him so much already. I hate that we have to send them for so long in a day. I hate that the ratios are so high. I hate that my baby gets put on a stupid chair for being upset, not naughty! I hate that I have very little control over it. However, I think I'm doing a pretty good job at not letting Joshy know how I truly feel :) oh and by the way, who thought that doing street dance for a four year olds first or session was a good idea?! What ever happened to balancing on benches and jumping etc! Ok. I'm done with my rant! Bring on a new week of 'I don't want to go to school' and 'how many days till Saturday' :) 

No comments: