Saturday, 13 September 2014

Postcards

During the night last night Samuel wasn't feeling quite right. We ended up bringing him into our bed and David slept in the spare room. I always adore those moments though, when nothing else settles them except for cuddles from the people that love them most. 
This morning Joshy obviously missed Sam being in his room in the morning and came bounding into the room shouting 'Sam I made you a postcard, it's a postcard just for you'

This card was no bigger than my little finger. It was the end of a price tag ha! But on the back Joshy had carefully written 'To Sam' in the cutest writing and drawn a tiny little picture of Sam. 
Sam was overjoyed and held it tight and then used it as a bookmark in their favourite spotting book. Joshy carried on shouting 'I practiced my writing for you Sam' and Sam responded with a big fat smile and was just so appreciative! 
I feel so blessed to have these boys! They adore each other and work hard to make each other happy! I hope I can try as hard as they do to let people around me know how much I care! 

No comments: