Sunday, 1 December 2019

Questionning my life choices!

Its been a while since my last post and that's simply because i have been so so busy. I decided to enrol at Worcester University to finish off the third year of my degree. As well as work in a full time job. as well take up the wonderful opportunity to be the manager. I have seriously spent so much time wondering if i have made the wrong choice in doing it all at once. With a home to run, school runs for 3 and the everyday life that being a mummy brings rolled into it, its safe to say life is manic! That being said, i have and continue to, learn so much almost daily. With a wonderful manager above me there is a lot to learn. With lots of research happening i'm learning so much about my own practice. with 3 children asking me life questions i continue to have to keep on top of the every day stuff.
Its hard but its worth it. My head hurts 23 out of the 24 hours in a day. My arthritis has never been so bad. My mental health suffers occasionally. BUT I'm so happy and so grateful and I feel very lucky to be able to be literally living my dream. Life is what we make it and I've found that seizing the small, seemingly insignificant moments become vital to making my day feel worthwhile in the short term...even though i know that in the long term everything I'm doing is important.
Here are a few moments that have made us smile!
Making a university video with my work colleagues
 I took the boys to the bristol hippodrome to see The Lion King. We loved it!
a walk around a local forest park with some friends whilst daddy did some work. 
We had a family and friend trip to Puzzlewood followed by a carvery. 
Im a very lucky lady to be called a wife, a mum and a manager... all three things i have worked hard to work towards and cherish each thing they teach me




No comments: