Tuesday, 31 March 2020

Hands on fun in corona

Amongst the home schooling and writing assignments (me not the children), we have had some lovely, child led moments. My favourite being bubbles. After playing in the garden, they went to wash their hands and came down holding the squirt soap in wet hands. They had discovered that they could make their own bubbles. Looking at me with 'are we allowed to do this' eyes, I quickly demonstrated how to do it very simply. Their faces were brilliant as they discovered that more soap, less blowing, stretched hands etc, all made a difference to how it worked out. Plus, we were killing germs in the process. I LOVE moments like this. It makes up for the crazy amounts of screen time they are having... I mentioned my assignments right...dont judge me!
In other news, my garden looks like it has been attacked by wild boars. But no, just the children digging holes, pits, bug houses. David and I made the conscious decision that, at this point, they can do what they want. And they are loving it, as are we!
Have a look at these cute pictures of some good moments over the past few days!
For the record, we also all watched frozen 2 at last. I was so excited for it and really happy it actually arrived. It's an awesome film plus, I got to sit and cuddle evie without her wriggling for 1.5hrs. Result!








No comments: