I thought about my blog a few weeks back and decided I needed to come back to it. So much has happened yet I've not much record of it
So I'll start with the fact that it is Joshua's birthday today. He is 13. This has been on my mind all day as I find the fact I have a teenager quite strange.
Joshua is a smart, kind, intelligent boy who loves rules and making others happy. He enjoys learning new things and therefore school is no big trial for him. He has strong ambitions and is set to have a good future if he works hard. He makes us proud with his gratitude, his manners, his kindness and just his ability to demonstrate pure love to those he meets. He is a great example of how we should all be.
He's also a very literal boy which is often very funny. We often have to specifically say if we are joking or not. We have to guide him through the complications of the English language and help him navigate sarcasm, wit and humour. We have had to explain that 'put some welly into it' doesn't actually mean 'go grab your wellies and put them into things' 😂
He's brilliant. We adore him. Loud...constantly singing, talking or humming...but absolutely adorable and I honestly know for a fact that the world is and always will be better for having him in it! Happy 13th birthday to our boy 🥰



No comments:
Post a Comment